New OPD Building Inaugurated by Guhl Family from Switzerland on 19th October 2015. Mrs. Arlette Guhl and her family and friends are helping Siddhi Memorial Hospital since 1994.
20 Years Journey of Mrs. Arlette Guhl at Siddhi Memorial Hospital
The year 1995 to 2015:
Mrs. Arlette Guhl and her husband Marcel Guhl visited Siddhi Memorial Health Service Center at Barahaisthan, Bhaktapur – 14
- First she collected 2000 Swiss frank from her late father’s friends and relatives as a donation to our health service center.
- Since then every year she has been collecting donation for Siddhi Memorial Hospital’s recurrent expenditure and term deposit for future sustainability.
- She connected with an international organization called Frères de nos Frères (FdnF) in Geneva. FdnF granted funds to meet our partial recurrent expenditure till 2013.
- She also connected with Swiss Development Cooperation Nepal to get funding for the essential furniture for old age home.
- With her untiring effort she has been collecting funds in Switzerland for our hospital through her friends and supporters.
- She has granted scholarship for medical student.
- Her loving compassionate journey with us for 20 years has made a remarkable contribution to the change and development in the history of Siddhi Memorial Foundation.
We are able to built this OPD building through the donation collected from her friends and supporters of Siddhi Memorial Hospital.